Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Parent Session

Hello mom :) here are the questions you have to answer.

What did you like best about my portfolio and portfolio conference? What would you like to see me improve on in my portfolio?

From your point of view, which of my attainments of the 6 general learner outcomes is of most value? Please explain why you feel it is important and what about my documentation of it impresses you.

Which of the GLOs would you like me to focus on in the coming year(s)?

The best thing I liked about your portfolio was your views on school. It seems like your getting a better understanding of each GLO. I would want to see better graphics and navigation.

The most important GLO for me is quality work. Producing work to the best of your ability is what I always encourage you to do.

I would like you to focus on all of the GLOs in the coming years. I know it's hard to balance out your schedule, but it's what I encourage you to do.

Good job Isabelle!

No comments:

Post a Comment